The Poultry Federation (TPF) is a nonprofit trade association that relies on membership support to continue its representation of the poultry industry. We are a voice for the industry in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. If you supply services and/or products to poultry and egg companies, we invite you to join us in strengthening our industry by becoming a TPF Allied member. By becoming a member, you also make a valuable investment in your business - one that can reap priceless results. When you invest resources such as involvement in committees, participation in networking functions and the cost of dues, a positive return is definite.
Dues for Allied member companies are $500 annually and your membership covers all four states in our organization.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Two company representatives (additional representatives are $50 each)
- Free subscription to TPF bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Company listing in Online Membership Directory
- Posting of company news releases/announcements on TPF website and social media
- Company listing in Membership Directory
- Invitations to industry networking opportunities
- Registration discounts for TPF sponsored conferences
- Advertising discounts for TPF publications, website banners, and E-newsletter banners
- Company eligibility for industry awards
- Volunteer opportunities
- Option to serve on TPF Committees and Board of Directors
If you have any additional membership benefits questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Federation office at 501-375-8131.