Do you have a sales representative that goes above and beyond the call of duty?
Do you have a sales rep that has assisted your company in the successful completion of a project or helped your company reach a mile stone?
Do you have a sales rep that has helped make an impact on our industry or your sector of business?
Do you have a sales rep that is active in The Poultry Federation and its activities?
If you answered “YES!” to any of the above, then please participate by voting for THE POULTRY FEDERATION 2012 SALES REPRESENTATIVE OF THE YEAR!
1. Vote online using Survey Monkey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JYW2HQZ
3. Download ballot here and fax to 501-375-5519 - no cover sheet needed.
• The winner will be announced and recognized at the 53rd Annual Poultry Festival, on Friday night, June 15th, before the Montgomery Gentry concert at the John Q. Hammons Center in Rogers, AR.
• Download list of eligible member companies of The Poultry Federation here. See #1 below.
1. Eligible nominees are a) company representatives selling products/services to poultry/egg companies and b) nominee’s company must be a member of The Poultry Federation.
2. Eligible voters are TPF poultry/egg companies: management team members, purchasing staff, or company staff members who interact on a daily basis with sales representatives.
3. Fax your completed ballot to: 501-375-5519 (no cover sheet needed); or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or vote online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JYW2HQZ
4. Ballots must be received at the Federation office no later than Friday, June 1, 2012, to be counted.
5. When nominating, please keep in mind the nominee’s support and involvement in The Poultry Federation and our industry, as well as the relationship with your company.
6. Winners from the previous 5 years are not qualified: G.L. “Lew” Lewis, Roger Coots, Dave Brockway, Vaughn King, Ed Boone, Rick Zimmerman.
Last year TPF announced 2 winners for the 2011 Sales Rep of the Year: Ed Boone of International Paper and Rick Zimmerman of Novus International.
Ed Boone (right) receives 2011 Sales Rep of the Year award from Kevin McDaniel of O.K. Foods.
Rick Zimmerman (right) receives 2011 Sales Rep of the Year award from Kevin McDaniel of O.K. Foods.