Jun 14th, 2013 4:45 am
Jun 14th, 2013 1:45 pm
Beaver Lake, Rogers, AR
Breakfast Time: 4:45 a.m. at Log Cabin Family Restaurant on Hwy 12; complimentary
Where: Prairie Creek Marina, Beaver Lake, 1 Prairie Creek Marina Dr, Rogers, AR 72756
Cost: Pre-Registration (before May 31, 2013) = $100 per 2-man team
Registration Cost After Pre-Registration Deadline and Onsite: $150 per 2-man team.
Complimentary Lunch provided.
Fishing on Beaver Lake...a lake known to have a large, hungry population of eager, cooperative fish!
Cash awards for first, second, and third largest stringers and largest bass will be awarded.
Participants will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the lake. Participants make their own boat arrangements and must have a valid Arkansas fishing license. Designated fishing times will be assigned as entry forms are received.
Remember -- a Festival ticket is required to attend Festival functions and to participate in the fishing tournament.
RULES FOR 54th ANNUAL POULTRY FESTIVAL BASS TOURNAMENT
1. ALL STATE, COAST GUARD, FEDERAL PARKS AND WILDLIFE REGULATIONS WILL APPLY AT ALL TIMES.
2. CONTESTANTS MUST HAVE A VALID FISHING LICENSE FOR TOURNAMENT LAKE ON THEIR PERSON.
3. ANY CONTESTANT FOUND TO BE IN VIOLATION OF ANY TOURNAMENT RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ALL BASS CAUGHT BY CONTESTANTS FISHING TOGETHER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. NO FISHING WITH IN 50 YARDS OF MARINA GAS PUMPS.
5. US COAST GUARD APPROVED LIFE JACKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH PERSON IN THE BOAT AND MUST BE WORN WHENEVER THE BOAT IS ON PLANE.
6. ALL FISH MUST BE CAUGHT ON ARTIFICIAL BAITS. NO LIVE BAIT IS TO BE USED.
7. BASS MUST BE ALIVE AT WEIGH IN. DEAD FISH PENALTY WILL BE MINUS FISHES WEIGHT PLUS ONE POUND.
8. ONLY LARGEMOUTH, SMALLMOUTH, MEAN MOUTH AND SPOTTED BASS ARE TO BE WEIGHED IN.
9. 15 INCH LENGTH LIMIT ON LARGEMOUTH AND SMALLMOUTH.
10. 12 INCH LENGTH LIMIT ON SPOTTED BASS AND MEAN MOUTH. MEAN MOUTH MUST HAVE THE PATCH ON TONGUE.
11. 5 FISH LIMIT.