Tickets for the 56th Annual Poultry Festival weekend start at $100, general admission. Each of the Festival tickets provide access to all the Festival activities, including the catered meals and the Barbecue Contest & Fair. (Some events require an additional entry fee.) Packages of Gold, Silver, and Bronze tickets are available and designate your seating for the concert.
• Attendees of all ages must have a Festival ticket for access to the Festival events
• Festival ticket options: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and General Admission
• Price of ticket includes access to all Festival events, which includes:
-Barbecue Contest & Fair
-Barbecue Buffet Dinner
-Scholarship Auction (and Entertainment to follow)
-Food & beverages at TPF catered events
-Ice Cream Socials
Individual Festival Ticket Prices
General Admission $150 each
Silver Ticket $175 each
Gold Ticket $200 each
(Bronze Tickets are not sold individually)
Festival Ticket Package Prices
Gold Package 30 tickets $6,000
Silver Package 20 tickets $3,500
Bronze Package 15 tickets $2,500
Ticket & Name Badge Information
• Each Festival ticket includes a name badge and a concert ticket.
• Name badge and ticket are both required for concert entry.
• Name badge must be visible at all times for concert seating
• Name badge holders and lanyards can be picked up at the Information Desk at the JQH Convention Center
Where to Purchase Festival Tickets
• From your local poultry company representative
• Online from TPF website
There will be an additional fee to participate in the following activities:
-Golf Tournament $125 per person
-Bass Tournament $100 per 2-man team
-Skeet Shoot $60 per person
-Ladies Luncheon $30 per person
Remember tickets are required for concert entry and seating!